Monday, March 2, 2009

Vote for Pedro

I was doing a little surfing on the net looking for an obnoxiously beautiful person to place on my facebook page. I have no picture that I want to share with the world, so thought I'd steal someone else's face. It sounded completely logical to me.

Instead of finding just the right look for my page, I came across a site that has baffled me to the core. You can actually upload your picture, and let other people rate how you look. You know, a one to ten vote on your outer beauty! Personally, I give the idea a one.

Who would do this? Pretty people? Is this how pretty people entertain themselves? Hmm...still only a three.

Maybe it's for people who are mad at one another. Just slam their worst picture up there and let the world rip 'em apart. Huh! Five. Now we're warming up. Maybe I should have saved the address!

Seven points for those who are stupid enough to just place their favorite self portrait on line waiting for a rise in self esteem. Granted it's not worth seven, but this group needs to be spotted a few points. Life is rough on them.

I think the only way you could rate a ten with this site is to steal a picture to use as your own. Hey! I'm a ten after all. Out of my way! I'm running to get a picture of myself for the site!

Check out the site and don't forget to vote!!

4 comments:

kelly anne said...

oh kelly. you are crazy. you should just use the picture you have on here! and don't put it on the rating thing...

sojay said...

What's the link?
Haha, just kidding!

Linda said...

Maybe you should have just used a picture of Pedro. It would have made the whole process a lot simpler.

Kelly said...

Pedro!! Awesome! If I had a clue of how to place any picture on this thing it will be Pedro. Great idea!