Sunday, July 26, 2009

4th Year Hike



Apparently, my Stake is really hurting for female backpackers, as they asked me to help with the 4th year hike. Obviously, they forgot how old I am and how hard it would be to drag me back down the trail in case of my demise. As long as they had forgotten, I (almost) immediately accepted.

It was shorter than usual, but still a ton of fun. I made a friend of mine join in and we had a great time watching all of the first time 'packers. They actually did a great job and only a few showed the attitude! I was good to see a little attitude as it's been a couple of months since school let out. (Yuck! The "S" word).

Anyway, here's the pictures of a great time! The rest of the pictures from the hike will be placed on my facebook page.



A couple of former ward members and awesome priesthood leaders (move back!)






5 comments:

Spencer and Melina said...

Thanks for going! You were a great help.

Kelly said...

Thanks for the invite, I loved it!

Mecqae said...

Totally jealous. I only went out once this year. We need to go some random weekend!

Buck & Ashley Higgs said...

I thought "D" was the bad word?!?!?!?!

Kelly said...

Yes! How quickly one forgets!