
Irrational fears are just that unless you "own' one. My personal irrational fear is heights! Perhaps that's why my friends are questioning my para-sailing claims. Also, if you know me well, you know that I can't swim which is another great reason to keep your toes in the sand, not the sky. Well, here is the proof. Proof of several issues actually, (1) yes, I really did it, and(2) Shan did scream much louder than I! You can hear that scream, right? I think so. Double click the pict. above and see.
Below are a couple of other pictures, including the hotties that helped you along the way...(3) which is the real reason I agreed to go (you might as well know the truth.)
Here I am getting into the harness. How's the smile? Does it portray that I have no fears of dying a bit too young? I should have gone into theatre!
Up, up and away!
Here's the hotties with one bustin' a move!

3 comments:
Oh my gosh, you look so happy! Your friend looks terrified. Awesome pictures, although those boys look kind of young--is it appropriate to call them hotties??
And, I personally believe fear of heights to be a very *rational* fear if one does not know how to fly, don't you think?
You're amazing!
The driver was older than the blondie, but do old men really qualify as hotties? HMMMMMM.
The driver was older than the blondie, but do old men really qualify as hotties? HMMMMMM.
Post a Comment