Clyde Heating and Cooling. Heating, cooling and duct cleaning. They'll do an awesome job for you!! It's my nephew who let me borrow one of his horses so I could go on the trip. Call them up and give them a try!! Yes, this is a blatant advertisement for sponsoring my trip!
The Uinta Mountains are one of my favorite places in the whole world! It doesn't matter if I'm backpacking, camping or in this case, horseback riding. It's just a great place for me. Love those mountains!!
Above is my brother and the niece's BFF getting everything ready to begin, then my brother with my sister-in-law.
We rode into the Granddaddy Basin and then over to Squaw Basin (which I didn't name, don't blame me.) We entered from the Rock Creek area above Duchesne.



2 comments:
you were ill?
I love all the pics... especially of the hotties:)
Just FYI I have moved my blog to sarabellep.wordpress.com
Post a Comment