
How many keys should it take to live life well? Apparently, I live life very well! I seem to have keys for any and all occasions. How does one acquire so many keys? There are house keys, car keys, work keys, church keys, spare keys, paddle lock keys, shed keys, priesthood keys, relative's keys, neighbor's keys, key points, and keys to success. How many keys do you have? I have too many. That is the key issue!

5 comments:
I am having fun looking at what key chains you have. Very interesting. They say you can learn a lot about a person from their key chain. What does that say about you? I don't know I basically made that up.
It says I am cheap! I think each one was a freebie! I never buy them. They are always JUST HANGING AROUND!!!!!!! He he he, now I have amused myself.
That's quite a collection. I have a closet in my kitchen with hooks to hang keys on. There are so many now that have been there for years and they don't even look at all familiar. But I'm afraid to throw them away because I have no idea what they are for. I don't think any of my neighbors would trust me with their keys. You should feel privileged.
Actually, the neighbors have moved! Hopefully, the new people have changed the locks & I have the keys to nothing. Think I'll go thow them out right now!
You have been quite the prolific blogger of late (reading in descending order here)!
How do you not mix up your keys if they have have the same key-chain thingy?
Is a paddle lock something like a padlock?
Post a Comment