I just got back from Maui and thought I'd share a few of my favorite pictures. They don't express the true beauty that was seen, but it's the best I can do. What an incredible place!! Which one is your favorite?

Above is a little friend I found on the beach one day. Next is the infamous gas prices on Maui before they went up for the 4th of July weekend!
A sugar cane field, and next, a bit of personal irony!

Proof that I was actually there! Just another incredible flower along the way. Actually, the flower was found at the LDS chapel where we attended church services.
This is the survey marker at the summit of Haleakala Peak. If you survive the incredibly windy road leading to the trailhead, the hike is a piece of cake! Tilt your head and admire the sunset! How do I turn this? AARRG! Did I mention that I love summer??




5 comments:
I didn't know you were going to Maui! How did I miss that bit of information? I don't get the Personal Irony caption...
I've always wanted to go to Hawaii but if you find "little friends" like that on the beach I'm not so sure now.
Great pictures! Looks like you had a good time.
I totally thought you guys were going to New Port Beach, where did Maui come from? That is awesome, isn't it gorgeous!!!!!
Love the sunset picts. Funny they raised gas prices just for the 4th holiday. Hawaii, think they can just make up their own rules and we all pay...hmm, guess we do.
I LOVE your "little furry friend" Maui is gorgeous.
Post a Comment